4. Nails Inc. De Vere Gardens - I bought mine in a pack of 10 from TK Maxx for £30 but you can buy Nails Inc. from Boots, Debenhams, Ebay etc for around £10 (I think).
- I like how unusual it is, it is a pinky browny dark nude colour which I think is very complimentary and versatile.
- The coverage of the formula is good - I find you only need 1 coat for full coverage
- Drying time is average, not very fast but not very slow.
- I think the nail varnishes are very pricey if bought individually, hence, almost all of my Nails Inc. polishes were bought in a multi-pack.
5. Mac Nail Lacquer in Formidable - Bought from an American outlet store, and I don't think it is available anymore at Mac, but I paid around $10.
- The colour of this nail varnish is beautiful. There are a lot of purple sparkles, with a few green sparkles, giving a very unusual finish.
- It dries so quick, probably one of my fastest drying polishes.
- I think the packaging is really sleek, and you get 10ml which is more than the average polish
- To get a full coverage, you need a good 3 coats, but 1 coat looks nice over the top of a bright purple.
The price I paid for it was OK, but I know that Mac nail varnish prices in the UK are very high.
6. Claire's Mood Colour Changing Nail Polish in Bored/Excited - I got mine off eBay for around £6 because I never saw them in Claire's in the UK.
- I get completely entranced by the way it changes colour, and if I happen to have long(ish) nails, then the heat from your fingers gives the polish a gradient effect.
- I really like both the colours it changes to
- It takes a short while to dry, but not too long
- The coverage of this is awful, and when I use it I have to use about 4 coats, but I don't care because it changes colour!